Labels

Monday 26 November 2012

Benches: 4th Shoot

I went in to Ilkeston town centre intending to do a full shoot however, there was a market on that took up all of the market place so I only managed to get a few images as I did not like the look of the stalls because they look quite run down.

I found it quite difficult to get take photos without having the market stalls in the frames therefore I only managed to get one decent shot which was image 165.

- I decided to change the clarity of image 165 to see what effect this would give. This is with putting the clarity level to -100 which gave a soft, almost heavenly look as there is a sort of glow around the bench.


- I also tried changing the clarity to +100, this gave a very interesting result as every detail stood out dramatically. It gave it a very gritty, rough feel and in a way that did suit the area                                       



I preferred the -100 clarity version more as it makes the figures on the fountain seem almost angel like due to the soft glow. This is a photo that I will take into consideration for my final images because I like how there is more to look at than just a standard bench alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment