Labels

Monday 12 November 2012

Benches: 3rd Shoot

Whilst in Nottingham City centre, I came across a church courtyard. This gave a very nice, pleasing setting as there were autumn leaves scattered on the floor and the church was in the background.
For me, these photos did not turn out too well as the ones that are in the courtyard are slightly out of focus. I did not like images 1-5 and 12-15 as I do not like the idea of having people in my photos because I want my photos to have the feeling that something is missing that should be there.
 
- I plan to go back to the courtyard to do another shoot as I think that the circular bench really stands out as it is very different from your average straight bench. I also think that the church in the background creates a calm atmosphere which suggests that this is a relaxing area to sit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment